Join Our Team
To be a growing and dynamic organization finding creative ways to add value and make a positive difference in the lives of our associates: Clients, Markets, Employees, Families, Owners, Community, and the Industry.
Our Code of Ethics
The fundamental principles of Jimcor Agencies are to preserve and foster the integrity, professionalism and culture throughout the Jimcor community. We embrace the diversity of all our stakeholders. We take pride in acting in an honest and fair manner in every transaction by upholding the principles of trust, respect and ethical behavior.
Our Core Values
- Service – We value our clients and commit ourselves to servicing their needs.
- Professional - We demonstrate our professionalism through appearance, workspace, on-going learning and expert quality of work.
- Innovative - We create products, services and systems that exceed the expectations of our clients and associates.
- Respect - We treat everyone in an equal, positive & courteous manner.
- Initiative - We hold ourselves accountable for our actions. We are solution oriented and take ownership of our work.
- Teamwork - We promote trust and cooperation in the Jimcor community.
What We Offer Our Employees
- Competitive salary.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- 401(k) plan.
- Paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- As well as many other great 'perks' all for being a part of our family.
How to Apply
Jimcor Agencies is always looking for new opportunities and great people. If interested in joining our team, please forward your resume to:
Attn: Human Resources
60 Craig Road
Montvale, NJ 07645
Fax: (201) 573-8820
Current Career Opportunities Available
This position is involved in the review and appraisal of applications for insurance placement. Uses knowledge and independent judgment to determine eligibility of risks when compared to guidelines of programs available. Interacts with Companies and Brokers via telephone, e-mail, regular mail and personal contact.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviews applications for insurance coverage, reports from loss control consultants and other information to determine if application is acceptable for the program(s) available.
- Evaluate the experience of a risk against the class of business under review.
- Evaluate the loss potential due to catastrophe, severity, and/or frequency.
- May rate policies or check previously rated policies for proper rating
- Utilizes knowledge of automated systems to develop information for new or renewal policies.
- Prepares quotations for agents and answers questions from agents, policyholder, or prospects.
- Assists agents with comments or questions about applications and the likelihood of acceptance by the company.
- Reviews requests for cancellation, endorsements, etc.
- Reviews policies for renewal consideration.
- Request additional documentation necessary for the processing of an application, endorsement or cancellation.
- Conduct marketing visits to agents.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Back to Top
- Must have Producer’s License.
- Must have established book of business.
- Good oral, written, communication and computer skills.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to pay attention to details.
- Resourceful and controlled assertive behavior characteristics.
- Must have demonstrated negotiation skills.
- Technical knowledge of insurance coverage forms and their application to exposure.
- Knowledge of departmental regulations and policies.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines and standard accepted underwriting practices.
- Strong interpersonal skills working with Staff and Company Underwriters
- Experience in standard underwriting practices and procedures.
- Associated classes or courses and/or industry license, or designation.
*We are an insurance MGA/Wholesaler. This site is for the exclusive use of insurance
agents, brokers and carriers.
If you are interested in purchasing insurance or have insurance related questions
please contact your local insurance agent or broker